Töhrijät liikkeellä

Alueen säännöt
Kruununhaan sivut: krunikka.fi
Krunan kundi

Töhrijät liikkeellä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Krunan kundi » 14.04.2013, 14:34

Perjantaipäivänä 12.4. on ainakin Pohjois-Krunan suunnalla liikkunut töhrijöitä. Useamman talon seinässä ja sähkökaapeissa on saman tunnuksen taageja. Ei hyvä.

Arttu

Vs: Töhrijät liikkeellä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Arttu » 14.04.2013, 17:34

Voi kauheeta! Sähkökaapissa on töhry! Vielä jos joku laittaa julisteen, niin soitan kyllä poliisille!

Krunan kundi

Viesti Kirjoittaja Krunan kundi » 14.04.2013, 17:52

Taloyhtiöille tästä kyllä tulee ylimääräisiä laskuja. Sähkökaapeissa tuo on lähinnä esteettinen haitta kaupunkikuvassa. Poliisille on tunnusmerkit ilmeisesti jo menneet.

voi pojat

Viesti Kirjoittaja voi pojat » 14.04.2013, 20:15

Jos tämä juupas eipäs jälleen alkaa, kummankin töhrykirjaukset poistetaan!

Ferenc

cmfZCPrXjyF

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ferenc » 25.06.2013, 21:51

I read through most of your blog again to find the post I was lionokg for. (I finally found it in june.) It was about how you have trouble answering when people ask you about your style. I have to agree with Vasiliisa. Why should we all follow the stupid rule about compact wardrobe? I'm just happy to know I'm not the only one struggling with my style.. I don't like to put clothes for the next day ready in the evening, because I want to decide in the morning who I want to be today. I bought pink boots today, high heels (8cm) and everything.. I was wearing a t-shirt, my husbands army pants and my hummel sneakers, the beige ones you liked ;) So the boots I was buying did not quite suit my todays style at all. But they'll suit my style on wednesday, when I need them, so who cares :)I LOVE the dress!

Hanna

ZdsEgfKnePjwGAn

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hanna » 25.06.2013, 22:43

Coincidentally, when I was in NY this week, I happened to catch a bit of the Today show where Isaac Mizrahi makes over some girls and tells us what their pmrlbeos are.One girl's problem was that she had too many clothes. So many that she didn't know what she had in her wardrobe, and was so overwhelmed by the choices that she ended up wearing clothes that didn't match.Isaac's tip was to take inventory of what you have, categorize your clothes, and spend more on less. Of course, you can debate the merits of listening to a fallen fashion-turned-Target designer, but I think it's good advice.

Vastaa Viestiin